Katekyo Hitman Reborn!  |Il primo forum italiano| ~ Simon Family vers.

Fiamme dell'ultimo desiderio: qual è la vostra?

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/5/2010, 22:57

•••••••

Group:
Famiglia Giglio Nero

www.quiztron.com/tests/color_is_dying_will_quiz_130824.htm
ame! :73i43l.gif: mi piace la fiamma della pioggia e mi stanno simatici....a parte glo...e mizuno...coloro che la possiedono e anche del profilo diciamo che mi ritendgo soddisfatta

nn sapevo dove creare la discussione se è il posto sbagliato spostate pure :15oc95s.gif:

Web  Top
-maya
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 10:04

A me è usito la nuvola T_T volevo il cielo

suego
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 10:06

fose è meglio in offtopic
What color is your Dying Will flame?

My Results:

Cloud

Other Cloud people include Hibari Kyouya, Gola Mosca (!), and Skull. Cloud people do precisely what they like, care for what they like, arrive places when they please. Although they're frequently predictable in their reactions, they are impossible to tame or to control.

Giotto™
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 13:00

Other Sky people include Sawada Tsunayoshi, XANXUS, and possibly both Uni and Byakuran. Sky people are extremely rare, in that they are supposed to support equally the development of all other types and as such, they can use attributes of any other type. Sky people can be warm and generous like Tsuna, or they can be quite hard, accepting things because of their dubious grasp of morality, like Xanxus and some of the previous Vongola leaders.

Doubleguy
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 17:19

Rain

Other Rain people include Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbia Squalo, Colonello and Glo Xinia. Rain people are confident and usually have a cool demeanor. They're tenacious and talented, often obsessive, and frequently choose one area in which to focus their strong wills.

SPOILER (click to view)
forse dovremmo considerarli per un gdr

chammi91
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 21:56

*_* OF CURZ BABE !

My Results:

Mist

Other Mist people include Mukuro Rokudo and Chrome Dokuro, Viper/Mammon, Phantom Knight and probably Fran. Mist people usually have at least one hidden motive. They are very good at strategy and at manipulating others. They tend to have unfortunate pasts, but are often quite loyal, if not usually to what or whom they appear to be serving.

view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 21:58

•••••••

Group:
Famiglia Giglio Nero

SPOILER (click to view)
gdr? figo!*_______* mi alletta l'idea io sn una mod potrei aiutare a gestire le ruolate

Web  Top
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 23:21

Advanced Member
•••••

Group:
~ Kokuyou Group

My Results:

Rain

Other Rain people include Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbia Squalo, Colonello and Glo Xinia. Rain people are confident and usually have a cool demeanor. They're tenacious and talented, often obsessive, and frequently choose one area in which to focus their strong wills.

Non sono una vera napposoldier u_u
Ma, per quanto dica certa gente, sono una brava guardiana della pioggia °w°

view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 23:28

タイバニ♥
•••••••

Group:
~ Varia

My Results:

Storm

Other Storm people include Gokudera Hayato, Bianchi, Belphegor, and Rasiel. In addition to being aggressive, emotional and volatile, Storm people are also deeply responsive and devoted to those they love. They are easy to irritate but they are also extremely perseverant.

-------
Ma No! X°D

‚belial
view post Posted on 28/5/2010, 23:54

My Results:

Sun

Other Sun people include Sasagawa Ryohei, Lussuria, Reborn and Irie Shoichi. Sun people are supportive and often caring, good at keeping a smile on their families' faces. They never give up, and sometimes are a lot to handle.

ma proprio per niente XD

view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 01:40

•••••••

Group:
Famiglia Giglio Nero

no daiXD nn sarebbe manco facile gestire una robba simile// magari alla fine vediamo la fimma prevalente

Web  Top
Doubleguy
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 13:07

ho messo il test in un altro foro
un'amica ha fatto tuono

mak123
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 15:45

Rain

Avrei detto nuvola O_O

Giotto™
view post Posted on 29/5/2010, 21:15

a me è uscita proprio quella che speravo!!

psichedelic
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 18:40

Mist

Other Mist people include Mukuro Rokudo and Chrome Dokuro, Viper/Mammon, Phantom Knight and probably Fran. Mist people usually have at least one hidden motive. They are very good at strategy and at manipulating others. They tend to have unfortunate pasts, but are often quite loyal, if not usually to what or whom they appear to be serving.

Sì, penso sia quella che vada meglio per me.

55 replies since 27/5/2010, 22:57   2862 views